2020 Training Calendar
Hamilton County EMHSA is focused on building preparedness, response and recovery capabilities tied to identified risks and areas of improvement in the region through training opportunities. Informational flyers and registration forms for available training can be found by clicking on the links below.
All new and upcoming courses in Hamilton County will be posted below and announced via the Southwest Ohio Regional Training Bulletin. Find out how to register for this bulletin and view the latest edition here.
FEMA SID number requirement
Some courses may require a FEMA Student Identification Number (SID) to register. To create or retrieve and existing SID FEMA Student Identification (SID) number, please visit: https://cdp.dhs.gov/FEMASID/
2020 Training Schedule
Due to the current public health concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, all Hamilton County instructor-led training will be delivered virtually until further notice.
- 8th: WebEOC Raven911
- 13-15th: ICS 300
- 27th: MGT-347: Incident Command System (ICS) Forms Review
- 27th: AWR-136-W: Essentials of Community Cybersecurity
- 10th: EOC 101
- 17-18th: ICS 400
- 19th: OH-101: Developing and Maintaining Emergency Operations Plans
- 2-4th: K-146: Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- 8th: G-557: Rapid Needs Assessment
2021 Training Schedule
- 5/18-21: ICS-300: Intermediate ICS for Expanding Events (Virtual)
- 6/16-18: ICS-400: Advanced ICS for Command and General Staff (Virtual)