Hamilton County EMHSA is focused on building preparedness, response and recovery capabilities tied to identified risks and areas of improvement in the region through training opportunities. Informational flyers and registration forms for available trainings can be found by clicking on the links below. If there is a certain class you would like us to consider bringing to the area, please contact Emily Lakamp at Emily.Lakamp@hamilton-co.org
PLEASE NOTE: FEMA SID number requirement.
Instead of using a person’s Social Security Number as a means of identification, new requirements mandate that participants taking DHS/FEMA funded courses are to have a FEMA Student Identification number (FEMA SID#). It only takes 2-3 minutes to register.
To create or retrieve the FEMA Student Identification (SID) number, please log on to the FEMA SID site:https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid. A FEMA SID uniquely identifies participants throughout the FEMA organization and all of its agencies. The FEMA SID serves as a personal identification number and merges/links/connects/combines all FEMA training records under one account to simplify keeping track of the student’s FEMA training accomplishments. To learn more information about the SID, please follow: https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/Home.aspx.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for some of the available trainings listed below requires registration via Ohio EMA’s new Public Safety Training Website. Click here to go to Ohio EMA’s training website.
- 11th-12th: Critical Decision Making for Complex Coordinated Attacks
- 18th: Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Awareness
- 8th: Social Media Tools and Techniques
- 15th-17th: G 290/291 Basic PIO/JIC
- 23rd: National Weather Service Weather Spotter Training
- 1st-3rd: ICS 300
- 14-15th: Mass Fatalities Incident Response
- 15th: Advanced Critical Infrastructure Protection
- 4th-5th: ICS 400
- 11th-12th: Law Enforcement Active Shooter Emergency Response
- 18th: Recovery From Disaster: the Local Government Role
- 27th: National Weather Service Weather Spotter Training
- 3rd-4th: MGT 319- Medical Countermeasures, POD, Planning and Response
- 9th-11th: Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- 16th: OH: 607- PA Cost Documentation and Damage Assessment
- 30th: Hamilton County Damage Assessment (Green Twp.)
- 1st: Hamilton County Damage Assessment (Symmes Twp.)
- 12-15th: E/L 0962 NIMS ICS All Hazards Planning Section Chief Course
- 13th: Hamilton County Damage Assessment (Springfield Twp.)
- 17th: Hamilton County Disaster Volunteer Training
- 24th: Hamilton County Damage Assessment (Xavier University)
Classes scheduled for 2017 (Please note that although classes have been scheduled, registration is not open for all classes)