The Hamilton County Emergency Management and Homeland Security Agency would like to extend an internship opportunity to undergraduate and graduate students. During this internship, students will work closely with our emergency management team on community preparedness projects, emergency planning, exercise design, and County mitigation strategies.
This internship, while unpaid, will grant students the opportunity to learn about the field of emergency management, and will equip them with invaluable knowledge and experience with County emergency preparedness and response actions.
Students can obtain valuable in-depth experience in emergency management and other related fields. In addition, interns will:
- Work with an innovative team in the field of emergency management
- Contribute to community projects
- Get relevant experience for resume building
- Develop confidence walking into an interview with numerous examples to use
- Obtain a greater understanding of career possibilities and areas of interest
- Gain marketability for employment opportunities after graduation