The Hamilton County Emergency Management and Homeland Security Agency has openings for highly-motivated interns for the 2021 Fall Semester. During this internship, students will work closely with our emergency management team on community preparedness projects, emergency planning, exercise design, and County mitigation strategies.
This internship, while unpaid, will grant students the opportunity to learn about the field of emergency management, and will equip them with invaluable knowledge and experience with County emergency preparedness and response actions.
In addition, interns will:
- Work with an innovative team in the field of emergency management
- Contribute to community projects
- Get relevant experience for resume building
- Develop confidence walking into an interview with numerous examples to use
- Obtain a greater understanding of career possibilities and areas of interest
- Gain marketability for employment opportunities after graduation
Please note: This internship is an in-person position; current public health guidelines must be followed, and outside of the immediate work area masks are required at all times.
Fall 2021 Applicants: Materials due by August 8, 2021.