Stay Safe as Ohio Reopens
As more sectors of the economy prepare to reopen, here are a few tips that you can use to protect yourself against the spread of COVID-19.
- It is still recommended to stay home as much as possible.
- Consider wearing a mask/face covering in public. Some businesses may require the use of a face covering.
- If you must go out, maintain a 6 foot distance from others.
- Monitor symptoms daily. If you feel sick or develop COVID-19 symptoms stay home & separate yourself from others in your home.
- Evaluate your risk before entering a store or business. If conditions look unsafe, or if the business is crowded, leave and return at a later date. Avoid busy shopping times and continue to use online pickup and delivery services.
- Use hand sanitizer after being in public.
Important Reopening Dates & Guidance
May 1: Restart of all medically necessary procedures that do not require an overnight stay or inpatient hospital admission.
May 4: Manufacturing, distribution, and construction businesses may reopen if these businesses can meet mandatory safety requirements for customers and employees. General office environments may also reopen with proper safety requirements in place.
May 26: Gyms/Fitness Centers
May 26: Non-contact/limited contact sports
May 26: Swimming Pools